Fall

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween and Other Pictures

 Well I didn't take many pictures on
Halloween because of Hurricane
Sandy. We lost power Monday and didn't
get it back until Wednesday. So we
stayed with grandmom. I forgot
my camera of course. I took these
pictures when we got home Wednesday night.
I dressed him up in the duck costume Sarah gave me.


 This is on Monday after
we got back from our trip to
Ithaca. He looks sad due to being
tired and teething.
 Election Day! Showing
our patriotic pride. Seamus went
with me to vote. On a political
note I was quite disappointed with
the outcome of this election. I pray
we don't become a nation that loses
all of it's values.
 Because it has been cold Coco enjoys
snuggling up on the couch.
Since Aunt Sarah always
encourages me to do new things,
we tried whole pasta with tomato
sauce and veggies. He loved it!
(Even though the picture doesn't
show this.) 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I am so glad he loved pasta! I know the clean-up is never fun, but at least you don't always have to be feeding him.

    ReplyDelete